WssTP Water Innovation Awards
In response to the market need for innovative solutions, WssTP is hosting the Water Innovation Awards 2018 with the aim to support the implementation of the WssTP Water Vision “The value of water: towards a future-proof model for a European water-smart society”, by raising the visibility of new innovative water-related approaches, solutions, and technologies with high market or high-value application potential!
WssTP Awards open their doors to diverse areas of expertise, as five different prize categories are featured, giving this way the opportunity to applicants to stand out in their respective fields of specialization.
The five WssTP Awards winners of this 2018 edition
Eligibility and conditions
Any entity registered in a Member State of the European Union or Associate Country is now invited to submit innovative breakthrough solutions or technologies that are in line with the WssTP Water Vision and Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (WssTP SIRA) in any of these 5 categories. WssTP Cluster leaders will evaluate all the breakthrough solutions submitted, on the basis of their innovation, market potential, impact, replicability and exploitation strategy. The winning applications will be the innovations characterized as best practices in their field of application with high market potential.
In addition to the prestigious award itself, WssTP Awards winners will receive a marketing and communication support package from WssTP to promote your innovative product. The Winning SMEs will be rewarded with a 2 years’ free membership ssTP.
Meet the winners from last year
What they said about us
- Global Omnium, WssTP Awards Winner 2017
- After the WssTP Digital Water prize, Global Omnium (Aguas de Valencia) is totally immersed into an ambitious process of digital transformation. As a result of this process, the new IT infrastructure will allow real-time processing to leverage the enormous potential of the Big Data provided by the different remote systems managed by the company.
- Vitens , Winner of WssTP Water Technology And Infrastructure Awards 2017
- Vitens strongly believes in its approach to turn our distribution network into a smart grid. A structure of District Metered Areas with flow, pressure and water quality sensors provides early insight in leakages and other disruptions and helps in a pro-active attitude towards customers. Winning the WssTP award for this concept, coined Friesland Live!, has been a great confirmation that our approach is recognized as a step forward in linking the physical and digital world from a utility perspective.
- WINGS ICT Solutions, WssTP Awards Winner 2016
- Our company has been greatly benefited from being nominated as WssTP award winner, in terms of high visibility and exposure to all the water related community and stakeholders. We have been given the chance to establish communication channels, to join promising innovative European initiatives and to foster bilateral collaborations with strategic partners that enable the further exploitation of our technological advances and expertise.
- SansOx Oy, Winner of WssTP Water Innovation SME Awards 2014 & 2015
- WssTP Water Innovation SME Awards are helping companies to sell and promote their innovation. Handed out by a respected and widely appreciated association gives more value to the innovation. These awards are proof to all stakeholders on the market that the innovation is a game changer that should be respected and taken seriously